This website is owned and run by DORCAS GISELE, INC ("we", "our", "us”). The term “our online services” refers to DORCAS-GISELE.COM, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest and Google+ and any other websites we utilize from time to time. The term “our services” refers to our online services and any of our other products and services, such as our blog. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms “user”, “visitor”, “you”, “your”, “yours” in this policy.
Effective date: May 18, 2018Our Mailing List
We offer you the chance to receive blog and style updates which, depending on your preferences, we will send to you via email. These include alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. You can opt-out of receiving these updates if you wish.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind.Opting Out
If you want to be removed from our marketing list and do not want us to send you e-mail or other messages about our products and services, you can opt out. To do so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “REMOVE” in the subject line. To opt out of e-mails, you may also follow the link found at the bottom of each e-mail.
Information We Collect
While visiting our website, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information;
- Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses and CVV codes;
- Certain demographic profile information to be used in the aggregate, such as your age, gender, hobbies, interests, zip/postal code or country. Demographic information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
- IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting our website (i.e., webpage http headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and user-specific or aggregate information on what pages you access on our website). Technical information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
- Service provider name and the date, time and content of any messages sent from you to us;
- Information regarding uses of the services; and
- Other information provided to us in any way, shape or form.
How We Collect Information
We may collect information in one or more of the following ways:
- Through the completion of electronic forms found on this website whether via computer or mobile device;
- Through e-mail and other communications;
- Through the completion of paper forms provided to you by us;
- Through telephone calls made to us or vice versa;
- Through surveys;
- Through referring websites or third parties, including social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Google+ and others;
- Through the maintenance and analysis of website server logs; and
- Via “cookies” (small text files placed by us on your computer(s)), single-pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Website server log analysis and other similar technological means.
We may use the information we collect to identify the parties with whom we are dealing and to provide customized information and offers of products and services. We may also use the information you provide to market products and services to you. We may use the information for statistical and/or marketing purposes, to improve our technologies, to provide information about our company and to deliver advertising and promotional information to subscribers. We may track your use of our website over time for the purpose of, among other things, enhancing your experience on our website and providing marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think may be of specific interest to you.
We may share your information with certain third parties in other circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm and/or ensuring the security of our network and services. We may obtain your information through third parties by virtue of advertisements placed by us on websites maintained by those third parties. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies, and we urge you to read them. We also share particulars of your information (i.e. your mailing address) with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling product orders placed by you. We may also use information provided by you to manage your account and orders you've placed.
We may provide you with direct access to functionality from other third parties, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, advertising networks and others. The placement of social media widgets, or advertising units on our website may permit these third parties to see information about you and your activities via cookies, web beacons and other technologies they place and/or access on your browser or device, even if you do not interact with them.
We may add your information to our databases to contact you through future e-mails regarding site updates, upcoming events, new products and services and/or the status of orders placed online. We do not currently use geolocation for purposes of tracking your location when you use our website, but we reserve the right to do so in the future in order to better target product and service offerings and other information to you.
We reserve the right to release information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to comply with applicable law.
Technology Used on our WebsiteCookies
We employ a software technology called tracking pixels (a/k/a web beacons/web bugs/clear gifs) that enables us to better manage the content on our website by informing us what content is effective. Tracking pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of visitors to a website. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, tracking pixels are embedded invisibly on website pages and are about the size of the period at the end of a sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by tracking pixels to your personally identifiable information.