Blue Lagoon Smoothie
Spirulina is an amazing superfood. It's rich in protein, some B Vitamins and even has a bit of Vitamin D. It has a VERY dark green color from it's high content of cleansing chlorophyll. I make this every once in a while but I definitely need to drink more because spirulina (and chlorophyll) give me more energy than coffee or tea in the morning plus it's great for digestion. You can use a peeled coconut as a container or not- as long as you try it. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Serving: 1 serving
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Mixing time: 2 minutes
- 1 large banana
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh blueberries
- In your blender, combine all smoothie ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into peeled coconut (optional) or in your favorite container, then top with kiwi, blueberries, chia seeds, and coconut flakes.
- Consume and feel ah-mazing!
Read more from the original post at bromabaker.com.